Originally developed for scientists working in research facilities at McMurdo station in Antarctica, the Expedition Parka® is one of our most iconic, warmest and durable parkas. It features a highly functional collection of external pockets, perfect for easy gear storage and hand warming.
FIT: Relaxed Insulated
Sizes: 2XS XS S M L
Fabric: Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech 85% polyester /15% cotton blend with a DWR.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish.
Fill: 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Centre Back Length 33” (83.82 cm)
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Draw cord waist
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Two lower full-below snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Coyote fur ruff with a two-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- An elasticized nylon snowskirt