With a windproof design and quilted ripstop nylon shell, the hip-length Lodge Vest provides the perfect amount of protection for early shoulder season evenings. Features like an adjustable draw cord collar and single-handed adjustable hem ensure the utmost in mobility without sacrificing warmth.
FABRIC: Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Shell 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
- Two hand pockets and one Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Down-filled collar adjusts with a draw cord to seal out drafts
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot-lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy-access storage
- Double layer windproofs shell provides increased protection from the cold and wind
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Centre back length: 28” (71.12cm)
- Hip-length with a drop tail