Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet, the Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in men’s cold-weather apparel.
FIT: Relaxed Insulation
SIZES: M L XL
FABRIC: Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/ 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish.
FILL: 675 fill power white goose down
- Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
- Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secure with Velcro® flaps
- Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue access
- Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments
- Centre back length: 38.5” (97.79 cm)
- Two spacious lower pockets are secured with Velcro® flaps
- Side zippers from hem to waist to ensure greater mobility as well as easy access to inside pockets
- One D-ring serves as serves as a place to hook on gloves, mitts or gear
- Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket allows you to easily tuck away your ID when it’s not required
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a three-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire to reduce wind penetration by allowing you to adjust hood opening size as conditions dictate