Designed with a woman’s body structure in mind, the Trillium Parka creates a sleek look with a subtly cinched waist and slimmer lines throughout. Mid-thigh length, insulated with 625 fill power white duck down, and featuring a removable two-way adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff and snap secured collar, this parka will keep you warm on the coldest days. You’ll find secure storage for your gear in two exterior flap pockets with snaps as well as in one interior pocket. If your fingers are chilled, slip them into the fleece-lined hand warmer pockets on chest of the jacket.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish.
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Centre back length: 36” (91.44cm)
- Waist draw cord provides added warmth
- Storm flap covers heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper adding protection and secures with embossed snaps for added durability
- Lower fleece-lined flapped pockets secure with snaps offering an option to safely store your belongings
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Removable and adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides versatility and a hidden snap secured collar adds an extra element of warmth